My Accidental Angel....

1:13 PM / Posted by Ravi /



My Accidental Angel


I need a reason to love my angel
when I feel afraid...he kept me alive


when I’m lost... he looked at my way


when I’m alone... he never failed to see me


when I’m down and out... I’ve called for him


and when my hopes ran out... I’ve been meaning to call and tell him.


I remember loving him from the first time...
...when I looked into his eyes...


Oh! what a feeling I had inside!


When you turned and said hello….
I only wished that I was strong,


and took a chance to get you alone......


then I’d tell you the way I felt...


when I fell in love with my accidental angel.


If I could only touch my heart and read your thoughts,
Maybe then I’d know something stronger than we knew.


I won’t ask for promises...
but I'll ask for your happiness...


I’ve been saving the things you gave me…
Promise! I’ve been holding them close to me......


and hope you have not gone too far...


... My accidental angel...

3 comments:

Comment by Abhishek Bansal on December 12, 2009 at 8:41 PM

plz specify the name...
.
.
.
dont make people pull there hairs..out of their head......they have lot to do in next 2.5 years

Comment by Unknown on December 24, 2009 at 1:12 PM

ahem ;-)

Comment by Ravi on January 8, 2010 at 11:32 AM

har cheez k peeche koi hona jaroori nahi hai..
yeh toh meri soch hai... just like lyricist.
naam lelo bas c m saab..
huh

Post a Comment